Advanced Installation Services (AIS) is an office furniture installation company known for quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and customer satisfaction. We are a state licensed contractor and member of the Modular Installers Association, an association of licensed installation contractors who work exclusively with modular office furniture systems. We have been in business as a privately owned company since 1993.
We perform installation, reconfiguration, delivery, touch up, upholstery repair and service work in a number of varied office environments primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. All of our projects are equally important to us, from our largest major installations to our everyday service jobs. Our customers have come to rely on our Foremen and installation teams for quality projects completed on time and within budget. We maintain a close working relationship with a number of the top furniture dealerships located in California.
- A crew of 160 installers including 25 experienced foremen.
- Two warehouses with close to 100,000 sq. ft. of space and office facility.
- A Fleet of vehicles including service vans, Bobtail trucks, and tractor/trailer rigs.
- Office staff, Foremen, Service Techs, and Truck Drivers are all equipped with iPhones and iPads.
- Necessary equipment such as panel carts, dollies, ramps, book equipment carts, furniture pads, lasers and specialty carpentry tools.
- All foremen utilize Plangrid software to communicate with dealer project managers.
- AIS internal Account Managers have Plangrid licenses to assist our dealer partners with uploading their projects.
AIS is a reputable company with a proven track record for successfully delivering fast paced, high profile projects on time. Our experienced staff is well trained and provide the personal touch your project deserves. Over the past 23 years, we continue to learn, refine our processes and grow as a company.
We are experienced in working with the following manufacturers:
- Herman Miller
- Office Specialty
AIS actively participates in the community by supporting organization, such as Relay For Life Cancer Walks and Second Harvest Food. In addition, we at AIS love our sports, so we volunteer as coaches, assistant coaches and offer support by sponsoring youth sports and competitive boys and girls travel teams.
Recycling and the Environment
In union with our dealership and manufacturing partners, AIS is dedicated to being good corporate citizens and stewards of our environment. We utilize eco-friendly cleaning products. We also recycle shipping protection and manufacturers packaging and waste materials.